Benoit Mayer and Françrois Crépeau, eds., Research Handbook on Climate Change, Migration and the Law (Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar, forthcoming in September 2017)
- Benoit Mayer & François Crépeau: Introduction
- Robert McLeman: Climate-related migration and its linkages to vulnerability, adaptation, and socio-economic inequality: evidence from recent examples
- Calum TM Nicholson: “Climate-induced Migration”: ways forward in the face of an intrinsically equivocal concept
- Carol Farbotko: Representation and misrepresentation of climate migrants
- Christel Cournil: The inadequacy of international refugee law in response to environmental migration
- Elizabeth Ferris: The relevance of the Guiding Principles on Internal Displacement for the climate change-migration nexus
- Siobhan McInerney-Lankford: Climate Change, Human Rights and Migration: A Legal Analysis of Challenges and Opportunities
- Ademola Oluborode Jegede: Indigenous peoples, climate migration and international human rights law in Africa, with reflections on the relevance of the Kampala Convention
- Maxine Burkett: International Climate Change Law Perspectives
- Sébastien Jodoin, Kathryn Hansen & Caylee Hong: Displacement Due to Responses to Climate Change: The Role of a Rights-Based Approach
- Benoit Mayer: Climate change, migration and the law of State responsibility
- Erika Pires Ramos & Fernanda de Salles Cavedon-Capdeville: Regional responses to climate change and migration in Latin America
- Gervais Appave, Alice Sironi, Mariam Traore Chazalnoël, Dina Ionesco & Daria Mokhnacheva: Organizational Perspectives: IOM’s role and perspectives on Climate Change, Migration and the Law
- Sophia Kagan, Meredith Byrne & Michelle Leighton: Organizational Perspective from the International Labour Organization
- Alex Randall: Engaging the media on climate-linked migration
- Katrina M. Wyman: Ethical Duties to Climate Migrants
- Chloé Anne Vlassopoulos: When climate-induced migration meets loss and damage: A weakening agenda-setting process?
- François Gemenne: The Refugees of the Anthropocene
- Frank Biermann & Ingrid Boas: Towards a Global Governance System to Protect Climate Migrants: Taking Stock
- Ilona Millar & Kylie Wilson: Towards a Climate Change Displacement Facility
- Susan F. Martin: Towards an extension of complementary protection?
- James C. Hathaway: Afterword
If you want to be automatically informed when this book is released, please register your email address.